Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome

I thought it would be a good idea to start a new blog, still under the Resin Angel's umbrella, but about craft not dolls. Though be warned sometimes the two could blur together a little.

Craft wise I like to try my hand at new things every now and again and this is where you will hear about it. At the moment it's mainly paper crafts. I love distress inks, stamps, pretty buttons, ribbons and my latest love Copic markers.

My favorite stamps at the moment are from The Greeting Farm and Stamping Bella.

Here are a few of my first attempts with Copics.

Greeting Farm Flirty Anya


Greeting Farm Cheeky Rockabilly



Greeting Farm Dahlia


 I still have loads to learn about Copics and I only have a limited supply of colours.They are so fun to use, just wish they weren't so pricey, otherwise I'd have every colour of the rainbow. My goal is to be able to make a handful of cards ready for birthdays and special occasions. Time and time again lately I've had to buy cards for people and I always think gee it'd be nice if I had hand made a card, it would be so much more special. Plus it's fun, and it's always nice to have a creative outlet :o)

So there we go, my first crafty post. Hopefully this will be the start of something big! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment